[highlight background=”#333″ color=”#ffcc00″]PC – 24th of January 2016[/highlight][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]Websites
PC[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][heading heading_text=”Summary”][vc_column_text]A roguelite labyrinth lodged in the side of a star. Dodge gorgeous waves of bullets, claim weapons and upgrades, defeat The Warden, and rescue… Rodney?
- Roguelite catacombs that evolve and expand with each of your successes.
- Hundreds of items, enemies and rooms, and dozens of epic boss fights.
- Fully playable with keyboard+mouse or gamepad.
- 5 difficulty levels range from “Relatively Easy” to “Nigh Impossible.”
- Play as a “head in a mech” harvested from the neck of everyone’s favorite Hydral.
- Find secrets of The Megalith, a giant structure lodged in a star, as you lose many heads.
- Figure out what happened to Rodney, an AI redshirt of uncertain motives.
- Over-the-top mod support. Detailed wiki: create enemies, items, weapons, and rooms.
- Secrets! Among them “incredibilities” that massively change the way the game plays.
- Varied mech suits: dipole magnetism, time control, and more.
- Upgrade during each “run” via EXP/Perks, shops, and items found while exploring.
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Mac OSX Intel CPU and “Leopard” 10.5 or later.
- Ubuntu 10.10 or later, although other unsupported distros may very well work
- 3 GB RAM
- 2.4Ghz CPU
- 400 MB Hard Disk Space
- Screen resolution at least 720px high, and 1024px wide
Near launch gameplay preview[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][heading heading_text=”Images”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]